Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday is No Diabetes Day

I wanted to share with you some pictures (in which I look absolutely horrendous) from last weekend, the non-D part. Last weekend was World Diabetes Day, but I was a little distracted hanging out with my boyfriend and attending a dance at his school.

Here is a picture of me with my boyfriend and my other two "dates", his two best friends:



I don't know what I am doing with my face, don't  ask.
The boy on the left had other plans that night, we convinced him to come with us for the first few minutes for the food. The boy on the right's girlfriend is studying abroad this semester, so he was dateless. We just had a group hang instead. The boy in the middle is of course my boyfriend. Isn't he cute? 

And here I am with the two girls I stay with when I visit my boyfriend:




No, I am not a giant, they are just short girls. I can't stay with the boy because he lives in the dorms, and they have strict rules at his school regarding dorm overnight stays. So, I stay with these two lovely ladies. They rock my world!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    YOU ARE TOO CUTE! I'm glad you had such a good time with you cute guy.
    I'm getting to where I need to declare a No-D-Day just for my family and friends. They'd appreciate talking about something else for a change. HA
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

counter

free web counter