I is for inside me, where the insulin makes its bed.
N is for never ending, we won't stop taking it until we are dead.
S is for shots and pumps, two ways we take the med.
U is for under my skin, where the cannula fits in
L is for Long acting and short acting, the two kinds it comes in.
N is for not quitting, I'll fight this D-battle to the end.
I hope the end is a cure, as we all do. This is a tribute to the insulin I take every day, I owe it my life. Thank you, little vial of clear liquid. You continue to save my life.
Miss a Blog?
- Reflections of a Crazy Month
- Life in Pictures: Giant Fish
- Saturday is No Diabetes Day - Dear Christmas Shopp...
- A Whimsical Dia-Fab Friday
- I'm thankful for....
- Wayback Wednesday: A Blast from the Past
- Christmas Goodies: A Memory Box
- MeMe Monday: Thanksgiving Edition
- D-Life in Pictures: Bling Meter
- Saturday is No Diabetes Day
- Dia-Fabulous Friday: Six Until Me
- D-Life in Pictures
- 24 hours with a CGMS, 1 week with the pump
- T1 Life like a T2
- Adventures of Diabetty: Episode 1
- Giant Purse
- Dancing the Night Away...
- Kittah: Friday is No Diabetes Day
- Traveling with Pump
- I Kissed Lantus Goodbye
- EXCITING NEWS
- Signs of Diabetes
- Saturdays are no Diabetes Days
- D confusion...
- Psst: Pump Woes
- T-3 Tuesday
- MeMe Monday
- World Diabetes Day and NaBloPoMo
- ▼ November (30)