Friday, September 4, 2009
To Vlog or not to Vlog is NOT the Question
Of course I was going to vlog. It was never a question of vlogging or not vlogging. It was when to vlog and what to vlog about.
I actually have a whole blog dedicated to vlogging. It only has two posts on it, but it does exist.
So I had a decent vlogging experience. I feared my cell phone, my cat, or my dad's annoying chiming clock interrupting; none of these things happened. Kind of wish the cat had interrupted, that would have been funny. He is a good guy, that Smokey.
ANYWAY, here it is! The V-LOG! Take it away, Sarah Jane!
Miss a Blog?
- Weekly Update
- Newly Dx Week: Post 2
- Way Back Wednesday... Symptoms of Diabetes...
- No Excuses. Just Observations.
- Weight Loss check-in - Week 1
- PWD's, UNITE
- A Visit with Dr. M.
- Monday Iz Evuryday
- September 11, 2001
- A Different Wayback Wednesday: Vlog
- All day I dream of...Pump? And CGM?
- Morning Walk
- To Vlog or not to Vlog is NOT the Question
- Weight Loss, Weight Schmoss
- I am NOT Ready for the MS 150...
- Me Me...Tuesday?
- ▼ September (16)