So this weekend, as I said, I wasn't feeling well. I took the day off school today in order to try and fully "recuperate."
This sickness has caused me to sleep a lot. A. Lot.
I have also spent my free time researching Continous Glucose Monitors, Pumps, Pods, and the like. This has ranged from asking my twitter friends what they pump with and why they like their pump to checking out various pump company's websites to calling my insurance company to see what they'll cover (no pods, sadface, and the lady had no idea what a CGM was).
Needless to say, when I close my eyes I have been dreaming of this:
Yes! A PINK ANIMAS PINGY PINGY PING.
My VERY OWN dexy dexter.
(Yes their names will be Pingy Pingy Ping and Dexy Dexter. I know, I'm so original. )
PLEASE, PLEASE, BABY JESUS IN THE MANGER....I WANT!
(/five year old WHINE).
But for now, I can only dream....
Miss a Blog?
- Weekly Update
- Newly Dx Week: Post 2
- Way Back Wednesday... Symptoms of Diabetes...
- No Excuses. Just Observations.
- Weight Loss check-in - Week 1
- PWD's, UNITE
- A Visit with Dr. M.
- Monday Iz Evuryday
- September 11, 2001
- A Different Wayback Wednesday: Vlog
- All day I dream of...Pump? And CGM?
- Morning Walk
- To Vlog or not to Vlog is NOT the Question
- Weight Loss, Weight Schmoss
- I am NOT Ready for the MS 150...
- Me Me...Tuesday?
- ▼ September (16)