Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All day I dream of...Pump? And CGM?

So this weekend, as I said, I wasn't feeling well. I took the day off school today in order to try and fully "recuperate."

This sickness has caused me to sleep a lot. A. Lot.

I have also spent my free time researching Continous Glucose Monitors, Pumps, Pods, and the like. This has ranged from asking my twitter friends what they pump with and why they like their pump to checking out various pump company's websites to calling my insurance company to see what they'll cover (no pods, sadface, and the lady had no idea what a CGM was).

Needless to say, when I close my eyes I have been dreaming of this:


Yes! A PINK ANIMAS PINGY PINGY PING.










And THIS:

My VERY OWN dexy dexter.

(Yes their names will be Pingy Pingy Ping and Dexy Dexter. I know, I'm so original. )



PLEASE, PLEASE, BABY JESUS IN THE MANGER....I WANT!


(/five year old WHINE).


But for now, I can only dream....

2 comments:

  1. Great names, hehehe! I never named my pump but I do refer to my DexCom as "Dex"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're hoping that Jada will be pumping in the next couple of months....the pink Ping is top on my list as well! :) I've heard a LOT of good things about the Ping. I would love to be able to do a pod as well, but doubtful that will happen.

    ReplyDelete

counter

free web counter