I took a different approach at Wayback Wednesday. Enjoy some experiences from when I was first diagnosed, in vlog form. Please excuse the ugly afghan on my window (It's so my cats don't destroy my blinds) and my sick-sounding voice.
P.S. Please keep my boyfriend in your thoughts and prayers. He found out today that he DOES have Coeliac Disease (aka Gluten Allergy). He is kinda bummed. I am too. Some of our favorite meals include gluten! But hopefully this will pave the way for us both to live a more healthy lifestyle and have long, happy lives together.
Miss a Blog?
- Weekly Update
- Newly Dx Week: Post 2
- Way Back Wednesday... Symptoms of Diabetes...
- No Excuses. Just Observations.
- Weight Loss check-in - Week 1
- PWD's, UNITE
- A Visit with Dr. M.
- Monday Iz Evuryday
- September 11, 2001
- A Different Wayback Wednesday: Vlog
- All day I dream of...Pump? And CGM?
- Morning Walk
- To Vlog or not to Vlog is NOT the Question
- Weight Loss, Weight Schmoss
- I am NOT Ready for the MS 150...
- Me Me...Tuesday?
- ▼ September (16)