Monday, January 4, 2010

The Interview

Today is the day that I begin my M-F blog posting for the year. I'm challenging myself to blog five days a week in an effort to develop myself as a blogger. I'm also challenging myself to keep up with my fellow bloggers this year.

Today I have an interview for a new job in approximately one hour. In honor of my job interview, and since I don't have a lot of time to write this post, here is an entertaining remake of the Homestar Runner short:

"The Interview"



You can see the actual short here, complete with animation.If you're unfamiliar with Homestar Runner and into stupid, simple, ridiculous, clean comedy, explore the site! It kept me and my friends entertained for hours in high school and my best friend and I still quote it quite frequently.

Til next time, DOCites

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter

free web counter